The Wallops Range continues to predict 75% favorable weather for the Saturday, Feb. 19, launch window of NASA commercial cargo provider Northrop Grumman’s Antares rocket and Cygnus cargo spacecraft. The primary concern for launch at this time is strong southwesterly ground winds.
Tune in Friday, Feb. 18, at 1 p.m. ET for a prelaunch briefing teleconference with the following participants:
- Joel Montalbano, manager, International Space Station Program
- Jennifer Buchli, deputy chief scientist, International Space Station Program
- Steve Krein, vice president, civil and commercial space, Tactical Space Systems, Northrop Grumman
- Kurt Eberly, director, Space Launch Programs, Launch and Missile Defense Systems, Northrop Grumman
- Jeff Reddish, project manager, NASA Wallops Range Antares Project
- Caroline Jones, meteorologist, NASA Wallops Range
Audio of the teleconference will be streamed live online at: https://www.nasa.gov/live
Media who wish to participate in the teleconference must contact Gina Anderson at: 202-358-1160 or email@example.com at least two hours prior to the start of the teleconference for dial-in information.
Questions can be submitted on social media using #AskNASA.